I was nominated by PassaporteEnOBolso for the Real Neat Blog Award.
Thank you for the nomination.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Now, our seven questions are:
- What you find most difficult on blogging? At the moment, it’s motivation to keep writing while dealing with a lot of personal issues. I also can’t find the Buñuel films, and I am broke, so kind of hard to write about travel, eh? Lol.
- What is your favorite author? John Irving, Nick Hornby, John Grisham, Miguel de Unamuno
- What is your favorite comfort food? Patatas bravas. I am eating them too much at the moment.
- What is your biggest achievement? Moving to Spain.
- What makes you smile? Golden retrievers.
- What makes you sad? Every time I read the news, I get depressed or anxious. People’s lack of respect makes me sad. I’m in a really bad funk at the moment.
- What is your perfect day? Any day hiking or travelling and discovering new places!
I nominate anyone who reads this and wants to participate. Everyone’s blog is really neat to someone out there 🙂